Blog Bowman

Google

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Thumb Update:

Well, I went to the doctors last week and the results weren't good. My thumb bones still has not fused together yet. So I will be in the cast at least until November 3rd.

It really sucks having a cast. You are always limited in just about everything. Now, the damn thing is starting to stink! You can seriously get high off of my hand. I practically walk around with my cast up to my face like smelling a ball glove during a game. It's not the greatest smell but it very catchy.

Let's just say, I cannot wait until November to come so I can get my hand back. I hate being disable =/

4 Comments:

  • Dude, save it! Now I'm curious, and I wanna smell it. But I won't be in town until the week before Thanksgiving! Too bad you can't email smells.

    By Blogger Pragmatik, at 9:38 PM  

  • John, I could always save the cast and put it in a baggy and mail it to you. It will definitely give you a good high! I had the muchies last night =)

    By Blogger Bowman, at 9:33 AM  

  • There are laws against sending hazardous materials through the mail, Bow Bow, you terrorist.
    :)

    By Blogger Pragmatik, at 11:55 AM  

  • o please, let him smeel the damm thing and go on to something else

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home