Blog Bowman

Google

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Yesterday was our FFL Combined

Yesterday was our Fantasy Football League Combined,Razzle Dazzle Fantasy Football League. The meeting started around 1 and lasted until late evening. The combine was hosted at our commissioner house, Joey. A lot of us were restless throughout the event because there was no A/C within the house and it was a hot, muggy day. But being a good sport, we all stuck it out and went along with our drafting for our teams. This league has $50 entry for each general manager and the winner of the Super Bowl will get $400. That is a hefty chunk of change I wouldn't mind winning. A few players within the league already predicting that I might win the superbowl based on my draft picks. However, this is football and players tend to get injured at any given time. Hopefully, my team will be in the top four for playoffs and then come through in the Super Bowl--$400 richer!!

1 Comments:

  • ...And I'm still salty because I was invited to participate. I'm calling the EEOC. I'm calling Clarence Thomas. I'm calling Johnny Cochorane. Wait....he's dead. S&*t!

    By Blogger Brother Kojak, at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home