Blog Bowman

Google

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ocean City -- 2005

During the week of August 16th though 20th, I was on vacation atOcean City, Md. It was a great time for me and the entire Adam family. Garry and I did a lot of fishing (3 days) and have plenty of pictures to show our results. One of the most exciting times was when Garry had pulled in 3 baby sharks and 21 inch flounder. Jennifer and I enjoyed some quality time on the board walk. We ate at some tasteful restaurants such as Harrison’s Harbor Watch, Phillips, Anthony’s, and Hooters. During the night life we went to a variety of bars such as: The Green Turtle, Whisker Pub, Mackey’s, and Plim Plaza Caribbean Bar and Grill. I think by the end of the trip everyone was ready to get back home. It’s not that Ocean City is not fun but for me, at least, a few days are good. Now, school is just right around the corner so its time get one last partying in before the weekend is over. I’ll let everyone know how the weekend went. Until then enjoy the pictures from Ocean City!!!
Garry's 21 inch FlounderMy FlounderMike and myself waiting on the girls to finish shoppingJennifer and myself, chilling on the couch before going out partying!!Barb's Birthday!!!One of three sharks Garry caught in the AtlanticOne of the many Atlantic Coaker that were caughtGarry and Barb at Hooters!!!

4 Comments:

  • Where be those pix, Bow Bow?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 PM  

  • Bow Bow, you're going to have to enable the word-verification comments. I think it's under Settings, Comments. There be SPAM!

    LOVE the photos, though, Bow Bow. Your blog is shaping up to kick some ass, homeboy.

    By Blogger Pragmatik, at 9:21 AM  

  • Thanks Pragmatik! I'd just turned on word-verification. I'm still learning new ways around this blogger =)

    By Blogger Bowman, at 11:54 AM  

  • who is the cute guy with the shark

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home