Blog Bowman

Google

Sunday, September 11, 2005

My poor thumb

5 days after breaking my thumb
As some of my loyal readers may know I had broken my left thumb on Tuesday night. I was playing a softball game (beer league) and I had dove across my body to make a catch. The good news, I made a remarkable play and caught the ball. The bad news is I broke the thumb in the process.

As of right now, I am waiting to see the doctor on Wednesday. I went to a different bone doctor last Thursday but he wasn't able to help me because I need surgery. The doctor was big-hearted because when he found out that I didn't have any health insurance, he didn't charge for my visit. Thanks Doc! Hopefully, this doctor can setup an quick surgery session (with a payment plan) and get this thumb back to 100%. I'll keep everyone inform about the thumb when I recieve more news.

Check out these two hands, can you see a difference?  No thumb nuckle on the left hand =/

3 Comments:

  • Damn, Kevin, that looks painful!
    Give me a ring, and we'll plan the hostile take-over of Hopkins, along with a good orthopedic surgeon.

    By Blogger Pragmatik, at 7:53 AM  

  • Ouch. At least you made the Sports Center highlights....


    Oooops! No you didn't.

    By Blogger Brother Kojak, at 9:34 AM  

  • Owee...thats a nasty break...sure you didnt do that slamming your fist down after I kicked your ass in COD?...I just cant resist a dig on you Bowman...:)
    Hope its all healed up and good as new....This blog thing is pretty kewl.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home