Blog Bowman

Google

Sunday, September 18, 2005

9/20 is the date

Yep, I think it's broken!!!
Okay, for those who have been keeping an update on my status with a broken thumb, check out the x-rays. On Tuesday, at 11AM, I will be in surgery to repair the thumb by having a pin inserted between the two broken bones. As of now, I still dont have insurance but have been working on getting reinstated with my prior health coverage (through COBRA). I might still have troubles because all the "hear-say" I have been hearing that Kaiser Permanmente doesn't allow a surgery to happened without their approval. I will post later about my views on HMO and Kaiser especially if they dont help me. Until the next posting check out the pictures and my Digg news for the technology lovers.
Damn, there's no question it's broken--way to go cripple!

5 Comments:

  • Holy crap, that looks painful! I hope all goes well today, comrade.

    By Blogger Pragmatik, at 9:09 AM  

  • I'm soo glad that the surgery is over with and now it's time for the healing process to set in. You were a very brave boy today!!

    Love you* to the moon and back*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 PM  

  • god bless you


    from;
    GOD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 PM  

  • Well God, Thank you for your blessing!!!!

    By Blogger Bowman, at 2:24 PM  

  • I wish you the best of luck in surgery and having your health insurance reinstated as it can be extremely expensive.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home