Blog Bowman

Google

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

First Day - Last Semester

Today was my first day at University of Baltimore for my last semester. This is probably one of my most exciting times when it comes to schooling. It's because I know that I don’t have any more semesters left a head of me. Yay!!!! I am taking three classes:

  • Advance Web Site Development-- Wednesday @ 8:15-10:45pm
  • Database Design & Implementation -- Thursday @ 5:30-8:00pm
  • Ideas in Writing -- Thursday @ 8:15-10:45pm
Hopefully the semester will move along and then graduation. It has been a long journey and I am ready to close this chapter of my life.

2 Comments:

  • I've always wanted to drink with you, especially drink you under the table =)

    By Blogger Bowman, at 10:53 PM  

  • Keep up the good work Bowman!!!
    Good luck with school...not that you need it and keep practiced up in COD...some day youll be as good as me....j/k
    UzzI

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home