Blog Bowman

Google

Friday, October 21, 2005

Sorry!

I know I haven't done a posting for about two weeks now. Please forgive me? School has been taking up a lot of my time with papers and now mid-terms.

During this down time I did manage to find a nice calendar and guestbook to add to this site. Please fill free to check them out.

The Calendar will let you know what's going in my life as well upcoming events such as birthdays, deaths, or anything to take knowledge of. I believe you can add event as well. This is done by clicking on the date and typing what you want others to know.

The Guestbook is a different kind of guestbook. This one will allow viewers to add their location as well as picture, name, and shout out. This guestbook is unique because you and I can view the locations where folks have visited this site. So again, go and check it out and add yourself to my guestbook.

1 Comments:

  • take your time...
    we can wait to see more

    r y ok????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home