Blog Bowman

Google

Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm Jen Adam Bitch

Jen Adam Bitch! For those of you who don't know me really well, you may not know about the love of my life. My girlfriend of 6 1/2 years, Jennifer, is a senior at The College of Notre Dame of Maryland. She will get a degree in Liberal Studies in May then go right back to school in June to accomplish all the graduate study courses she needs and receive her Master's degree in Education. She currently works 1:1 intensively with children who have been diagnosed with Autism. Her goal is to become a Special Educator.

Jen loves to shop and travel. She is constantly comming up with exotic places that we can travel to together. I have to bring her back to reality and explain to her that we are poor and need to wait a little longer until we travel the world. This doesn't really work though, inevitably the next day she will come up with another idea.

Jennifer grew up in Baltimore City and moved to Harford county when she was in the fifth grade. She attend the same high school as I and we met my senior year, her sophomore year, in a Spanish class and have been inseparable ever since.


Jennifer is the most importaint person in my life. She completes me. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. We've come so far together and have grown tremendiously, both as a couple and individually. I am so pround of everything that we have accomplished but I still know that the future holds many twists and turns for us. However, I know that with the love that we share we can face and overcome any struggle that comes our way!

5 Comments:

  • AWWW. I love you too scar!!

    *to the moon and back*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 PM  

  • you almost made me cry........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 AM  

  • bowman thats kool that you made jen your highlight of the week on your blog. the part you wrote about jen & her travels or ideas was funny you couodnt have worded it any better. the title of the blog "jen adam bitch" was funny too. so whens the wedding after all its been 6 1/2 years now isnt common law at 7????!?!?!?! BEST of LUCK!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM  

  • I'm scared of my own cousin after seeing this photo with the words "Jen Adam Bitch" over them.

    By Blogger Pragmatik, at 3:27 PM  

  • HOW MANY WORDS CAN YO MAKE OUT THE WORD 'PIG'

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home