Blog Bowman

Google

Sunday, October 30, 2005

It's My Birthday


Yeah, that's right ladies and gentlemen, I am another day older. Being 25 has its ups and downs, like no other time in your life someone is going to say, "dude, your a quarter century years old." Also, you will get a car insurance relieve because you are safer driver by this age. 25 also has come draw back, for example, what other milestone is there after 25, 50 right, over the hill. I guess I will have to wait another 25 years before I see that day.

Life has change so much since the day I was born. I grew up in a small town, Lisbon, Ohio and I would never change those years for the world. Living in Ohio has taught me the farming and small town life which gave a broader sense to different life styles. After these days, I moved to Aberdeen, Maryland, for 15 years now and become acquainted with city/urban lifestyles. Not to mention, the addition to traveling to various countries; I would say I seen more than most people do in a life time. I am grateful for everything comes my way and I am eager to explore more--just to see what life has to offer.

[image Pragmatik ]

5 Comments:

  • Dude, if you like Ohio, you'd dig it out here in Southern Illinois. You have to get your bum out here one of these days. We'll go hiking!

    Come on, you know the Tibby loves the open road!

    By Blogger Pragmatik, at 11:46 AM  

  • I think we'll make a trip out there this summer

    By Blogger Bowman, at 3:28 PM  

  • wow-bowman you were kinda gettin a bit emotional there at the end. Just think if your life nevr changed you wouldnt be going to
    Puntia Kana here soon. Tanks Life can bring its good as wel the bad!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 PM  

  • I think my next posting is going to be about my suprise-early graduation present from the lovely Jennifer Adam, since tanky has brought this subject up

    It is Punta Cana for those who are wondering where Puntia Kana is =)

    By Blogger Bowman, at 7:37 PM  

  • Tanky kant spel two gud.
    lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home