Blog Bowman

Google

Monday, November 07, 2005

Punta Cana

I cannot believe it! Jennifer had saved up her own money throughout the summer months up until now and bought an all-inclusive, 5 days-4 nights trip to Punta Cana for my graduation. Now that's crazy! She surprise me not long ago at our favorite restruant Don Pablo's and lets just say I couldn't even eat my meal. I was overwhelm by the thought she put forth for this big occasion and how lucky I am to have her. Not for the fact she had given me one of the biggest presents I had ever gotten from anybody but she truely does complete me. She mentions every now and then that I could not function without her, well, I could but I wouldn't want to! Okay, now let's get into the specifics of the trip.

  • Where: Secrets Excellence Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
  • When: Departure 11/21/2005 from Philadelphia through return 11/25/2005 Punta Cana
  • What does the place look like: Check out the virtual virtual tour and pictures
  • What else does this place have besides a paradise enviroment: in-room jacuzzi, personal bathrobes, daytime activities (snorkeling, beach/pool volleyball, pool with a waterfall, yoga, bicycle tours, scuba lessons, water polo, billards, tennis, squash, darts, bocce, cocktail lessons, dance lessons, and beach soccer), guided horseback trails, sauna, turkish bath, whirlpool, and exercise equipment.
  • What restruant do they have: they have seven different a la carte dinning experiences, ambiance and cuisine including: Itailian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean, Oriental, French, Mexican and Dominican. Not to mention a 24-room service.
  • Where is the liquor and beer: they have nine different bars including a swim up bar all serving premium brands.
  • Non-moterize sports: catamaran, paddleboats, kayak and boogie boards, banana boats, windsurfing and sail boat lessons, snorkeling tours
  • Night entertainment: nightly shows, theme nights, discotheque, weekly outdoor candlelight theme dinner party, and a cassino.

I think we are going to have our hands full with plenty of booze and activities while we visit this paradise. I just cannot WAIT!

2 Comments:

  • Maybe we can get married while we are there. Did you check out the little wedding cazeibo??

    Just a thought!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 PM  

  • But how will we all give toastes then?
    If you elope, I have two words for you:
    NO PRESENTS.

    he he he :^P

    By Blogger Pragmatik, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home