Blog Bowman

Google

Sunday, March 12, 2006

4-Wheeling


Today, I went 4-wheeling with my brother and his friends through a rough wooded terrain--it was a blast! We travled our 4-wheelers through rocky creeks, over fallen down trees, climbed steep hills and even crawled through mud pits. We took some photos and videos of our travel through the woods and the last shot was from a video so the quality is not the greatest. I hope to capture more footage and make a complication video of us 4-wheeling.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Kev. How u doing? Miss your presence at OTS. You should stop by once sometime.

    By Blogger Toni, at 2:01 PM  

  • Man, Toni doesn't miss anybody! He just wants that $8.44 you owe him.

    That looks like mad fun, dude. I've always wanted a 4 wheeler but now feel I ain't missing much sense I found a friend of mine lost his front 2 teeth from riding one helmetless like yourself. Be careful with that, man.

    By Blogger Brother Kojak, at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home