Blog Bowman

Google

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Clever Hunter...

BuckeyeFor years now, my cat, Buckeye goes outside and brings back his prey every so often. Well, I finally understand how he does it. About a week ago, Buckeye was chilling around the house and before I knew it he was on his back with his to two paws in an akward position. I looked to my brother and said, "Oh my god! Look at Buckeye." He laughed then I decided to touch him to wake him up but never moved and he felt cold and stiff. My first thought was buckeye must had died and rigor mortus had started its course. I looked at Eric and said, "Oh shit! I think he is dead! What are we going to tell mom?" Buckeye is very attach to Mom for those who did not know. So I tried to hit him again but with force. He finally woke up with a little meow. I guess it was his way to say, "leave me alone." I bet he uses this tatic to catch his prey due to being clawless. Beware of B*U*C*K*E*Y*E

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home