Blog Bowman

Google

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Blogger-Blogger

Hey, It's Pragmatik
Have you ever seen a Blogger-Blogger before? Well, you’re just in luck! One week ago, a few family members had gotten together for their annual Christmas exchange and then head to Fell’s Point for bar-hopping. A good friend/future cousin was eyeing me down with a camera. Was I to back down? Heck no! So I grab my fierce Olympus Digital Camera and gave it right back to him. Before you know it, we have ourselves Blogger-Blogger or also known as Pic-n-Pic. Please go and check out the other half of Blogger-Blogger Pragmatik .

1 Comments:

  • CONGRATULATIONS KEVIN!!!!!!!!!
    You did it!! I'm glad I was there to see you graduate, even though I did forget (only for a quick sec) that you were scheduled to graduate. Good Job dude.
    Thanks for your great words of inspiration that was left on my blog. Thanks for reading it to. Sometimes I feel like I'm just venting to nobody. Nice to know u'd always be there, even though it's over the net. ;-)
    Read my newest addition...I think u'd like it.

    By Blogger Toni, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home