Blog Bowman

Google

Monday, December 12, 2005

UB Last Finals

This is my last week of school as we head into finals. I only have to write one paper on a book called, Nickel and Dimed by Barbara Ehrenreich due on Thursday. Also, I have one final in Database with a project due on the same night--Thursday. Then, I am all done with school. Yay! Now, give me a beer! I was supposed to have a final on Wednesday night but since no one in my class has completed their e-commerce site. The final was cancelled and the e-commerce site is worth double. Enough with the bullshit, like I said before, pass me a beer--it's all over!

1 Comments:

  • Yeah! Thats whats up!! I'd say pass me one too, but I'm so hemmed up, pass me a screwdriver minus the vodka.

    Wanna do that next? Let me know!

    By Blogger Brother Kojak, at 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home